MaseratiForum.co.uk
MaseratiForum.co.uk
www.eurospares.co.uk

MaseratiForum.co.ukMaseratiForum.co.uk

Logged in as: Guest

MaseratiForumMaserati Cars3200GT, 4200 Coupe/Spyder, GranSport Air Conditioning Error Code E4

Air Conditioning Error Code E4

[1]
Message                                                                                    
1/9/2007 10:53:38  

Since: 14/5/2007
I am getting an 'E' appear in the temperature display when I start the car, but then after a few seconds displays the outside temperature. According to the manual, this indicates an error somewhere in the a/c system and you can find out what this is by following the self diagnosis procedure below...
  • Turn ignition to MAR
  • After 1 second, press BOTH the a/c buttons and keep pressed
  • The display will show 'AA', then followed by an error code, if there is one ('00' is shown if there are no errors)
  • The display should then return to 'AA'

I am getting code 'E4' which from the attached error code table, says it is some sort of sensor issue, Does anyone know how to find out which one? or have an idea what the problem could be?

Attachment (1)
24/6/2008 13:53:01  

Since: 24/11/2007
Region: Herts
Satch, looking at other posts I'm guessing this was on a 3200.

Anyone know if it also applies to a 4200? The manual just says take it to the dealer.
  [1]

MaseratiForum.co.uk has no official association with Maserati S.p.A. All associated Maserati logos, names and images appearing on this site are for nominative and informational purposes only.
Banner images are © Copyright Maserati S.p.A./Other Author/MaseratiForum.co.uk, as applicable. Maserati is a registered trademark of Maserati S.p.A.